Something that brought so much pain, has given her a platform to share Christ. If you’ve ever hated part of your body, skin, or had any kind of insecurity, my friend Maddie Roberts has hope to share.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How when we hold onto insecurities, secrets and shame, we live a double life before God.
- How we can move from a posture of control to surrender
- How practicing gratitude is a weapon against our insecurities
- What scripture Maddie held onto during her transition from pain and insecurity to total surrender and trust in the Lord
- How we can be a good friend to someone struggling with major insecurities
- How thinking eternal changes everything
- Romans 12:2
- Prov 31:25
Check out what Maddie’s up to on:
You can also subscribe and listen here:
My theme song and ad music is by my amazing friend, Shaylee Simeone. Check her out.