No matter what hardship you may be experiencing, Jamie Heard’s story is going to encourage you. It’s also going to kick your booty, but she will challenge you, push you, and ultimately encourage you to fix your eyes on Jesus.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How God’s peace really can surpass all understanding when you fully submit to Him and His will
- How to love and serve a God who allows tragedy and pain
- How supporting and walking alongside others in grief can be part of your healing
- How learning to truly surrender to God’s will and His Plan can save your life
- How an eternal perspective is vital in walking through hardship
- How to support a friend who is grieving the loss of a loved one
- Philippians 4:6-7
- Faithfully Restored
- Levi Lusko Through the Eyes of the Lion
- August 16 Stories From the Heart Live Stream
You can also subscribe and listen here:
My theme song and ad music is by my amazing friend, Shaylee Simeone. Check her out.