Hanna and her mom, Cindy Easley, take a deep dive into infertility, adoption, and prodigal children.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What did your conversations with God look like while you wrestled with infertility and medial treatments, when you were desperate?
- How do you make plans and take steps forward down a new path, but stay open to the fact that God may still shift your plans yet again?
- What do you say to someone’s fear that they can’t love a child that they didn’t give birth to?
- What do you do with the thoughts of “I’m less than, I’m broken, I’m inadequate” when struggling with infertility?
- What encouragement do you have for those whom this is a real, present day struggle?
- How do you pray for your prodigal children?
- How do you live in the tension of having great joy, but with sadness living right under the surface?
- If your child makes terrible decisions, does that mean you are a terrible parent?
- How would you encourage someone to be a good friend to someone who is struggling with infertility or a prodigal child?
More about Cindy Easley:
Cindy’s book: Dancing with the One you Love
You can also subscribe and listen here: