As a child, she watched her dad come to the brink of death due to a rare liver disease. As a teen, she received the same diagnosis. My sweet friend, Ashley Traficant, shares her battle with Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC), 2 liver transplants, and how to hold onto hope even amidst the darkest seasons of life.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How do you hold onto hope when you are physically drowning in sickness, pain, and ultimately dying?
- How do you continue to live with purpose when it feels like your life has been put on pause, while the rest of the world carries on?
- What do you say to the person who doesn’t feel God, doesn’t see Him, or doesn’t even believe He’s near?
- Scripture tells us that the hope of the Lord doesn’t disappoint, but didn’t you experience a lot of disappointment?
- What scripture did you cling to during these painful seasons?
- How can I be a good friend to someone struggling with a chronic or deadly illness?
- What encouragement do you have for the person who feels like their life is on pause or is experiencing physical suffering?
- Romans 5:3-5
- Psalm 42
- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
- Psalm 27:13-14
9 versesto cling to No Matter What
Sign up below to get Ashley Traficant's manifesto and scripture PDF.
You can also subscribe and listen here: