At 28 years old, while pregnant with her first child, Gwen Traficant received news about her husband’s health that would change her life–and her plans–forever.
In this episode, we discuss:
- If you could have written liver disease out of your family’s story, would you have
- What if God, through experiences He’s given you, is shaping you for a different calling than you had ever anticipated (or even wanted)?
- How do you battle fear– specifically the overwhelming, crippling fear that your husband or children might die?
- What lies were you tempted to believe based on your circumstances?
- What did your conversations with God look like at the bleakest times?
- When you can’t share your did you turn to for encouragement?
- How can a person be a good friend to someone in a similar situation of hardship or caregiving?
- What scripture have you really clung to over the years?
- How do you encourage folks going through something similar?
- How do you choose to see your circumstances as your calling?
- John 16:33
- Genesis 22
- Psalm 118:24
- Psalm 54:4
- Psalm 119
- Psalm 56:3
- Isaiah 26:3-4
- Romans 15:13
You can also subscribe and listen here: