Hanna chats with her long-time mentor, Annie Hutton. Y’all are going to love this woman. Annie has a way of delivering truth in a way that you just remember.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What do you say to the person who knows they’re not “all in” or they’re hanging onto something that they know is not what the Lord wants for them?
- As a woman, how did you decipher what God’s priorities are for you– to be a career woman, a wife, a mom, a homeschool mom?!
- How do I actually obey Jesus and live out God’s will for my life?
- And then we talked about something Annie said to me the last time she was visiting me in Nashville that made me mad. 😉
- What scripture do you find yourself constantly reminding the women you disciple?
- 2 Corinthians 10:5
- Proverbs 31:28
- Phil 2
- Romans 12
- Colossians 3
- 1 Corinthians 13
- Zephaniah 3:17
- Isaiah 46:9-10
- Hebrews 12:1-3
You can also subscribe and listen here: