Y’all are not ready for the force that is Melinda Doolittle. She is wise, funny, and can testify of God’s goodness all day long. In this episode, Hanna and Melinda talk about how God authored Melinda’s story and career, and what happened when covid-19 hit and suddenly Melinda’s career was put on hold.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How different God’s plans were than what Melinda thought her life would be
- How you go from being tone deaf to… well… Melinda Doolittle
- How President George and First Lady Laura Bush, not to mention Simon Cowell, are huge fans of Melinda
- How you shift your identity to being about who God has made you to be rather than what you do
- How God really is so much better than we could ever ask, hope, dream or imagine
- Ephesians 3:20-21 *Melinda read the amplified version, Hanna read the NLT version.
- Deut 31:6
- Psalm 56:8
- Healthy Cookies
- Three Nice Things Podcast
- Beyond Me: Finding Your Way to Life’s Next Level
- Learn more about Melinda here
- My theme song and ad music is by my amazing friend, Shaylee Simeone. Check her out.
You can also subscribe and listen here: