You may know Stephanie May Wilson, but you probably haven’t heard this story. If you feel like the rug has been ripped out from underneath you or life just isn’t going your way, this conversation is for you.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Was there ever a moment that you just thought, “God this is so unfair? Why are you doing this?”
- What were your conversations like with God during this time?
- How do you make a major life-altering decision when it doesn’t seem like God is giving you any signs or direction?
- Where did you turn for comfort or encouragement?
- Was there a bible verse or passage that you really clung to during this time?
- What were some practical steps you took in trying to live out what you believed God created you to do?
- For those who are going through something similar, what would you say to them? What would you say to their friend who wants to
- Romans 8:28
- Genesis 50:19-20
- Habakkuk 1:5
- Proverbs 3:5-6
More about Stephanie May Wilson:
You can also subscribe and listen here: