Kristi McLelland is one of my favorite Bible teachers and she’s got a story for you about a time when she followed God’s leading straight into a desert, and how even in our darkest days, the Living God is better than we will ever know.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to create space in our lives that allows God to fill it
- How to trust God in the desert
- How walking in the mystery of life with God is better than having certainty of what’s to come
- How to help our friends who are in a dark place How the Psalms can help us pray when we’re in pain
- How to take the leap of faith and obey God’s leading when you’re scared or too comfortable
- Psalm 78:19
- Romans 12:15
- Kristi’s Jesus & Women Study
- Henri Nouwen Wounded Healer
- More about Kristi and New Lens Biblical Studies
You can also subscribe and listen here:
My theme song and ad music is by my amazing friend, Shaylee Simeone. Check her out.