I called up my friend, Marcie Kindred, to share her story about journeying through anger, resentment, and exhaustion and how she found gratitude and joy on the other side.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Grieving the loss of expectations and hopes that will never be fulfilled
- Knowing God can handle it but doubting whether you can
- Being angry with God
- Learning to see every day as a gift
- How to practice gratitude and find joy amidst the unknown
- How to trust God with an overwhelming diagnosis
- How to support a friend with a special needs child
- Luke 12:22-31
- Romans 8:26-28
- Proverbs 31:25
You can also subscribe and listen here:
My theme song and ad music is by my amazing friend, Shaylee Simeone. Check her out.