What does “No Matter What” even mean? And how do I know if my life matters? Is it wrong that I want it to matter? Hanna and her dad, Michael Easley, sit down for a pastoral counseling session between father and daughter.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Where did “Be who God wants you to be no matter your circumstance” come from?
- How do you be who God created you to be and not become defined by your pain?
- How do I know if my life matters? Is it wrong that I want it to matter?
- What does it mean to be “called” and what if I miss it or do the wrong thing?
- How do I know if I’m being faithful with what God’s given me?
- How do I not be too hard on myself but also not be lackadaisical about my spiritual journey?
More about Michael Easley:
You can also subscribe and listen here: